Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Yesterday: Refresh After Eating; Today: Walk

Yesterday's goal was to clean my palette in some way after eating a meal or snack.  Throughout the day, I did this in a few different ways, but each time the intent was to tell my brain that I should be done.  I'm told most people have hormones that do this, but mine appear to be rather soft spoken. Much louder hormones shout out, "Is that all you got, Beeatch??  Gimme some more SUGA, honey!"  and that sort of thing.

I am pleased to say that I managed to stifle these pesky hormones with giant glasses of water, pieces of gum, a layer of toothpaste, and a hot cup of mint tea.  Woo hoo!  And, what's more, I am sure 9 out of 10 dentists recommend this method!

*********
Today I head back to work and I have a laundry list of things to do.  I think my trouble spot, once again, will be getting some activity during the day, so my goal is to walk at lunch time.  I'm not going to be too specific about this - any amount will do - because, frankly, I'm  not sure I will remember.  So, even if I forget at exactly noon, I will go, as soon as I remember.

I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment